Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Hunting

I love this time of year.  I just love it.  This year we decided to kick off September with a trip to the pumpkin patch.  I honestly have never driven an hour to get a pumpkin, but now that we have a kid we have to make sure and find a fun place to pick pumpkins.  We went out to Grapevine to get a few pumpkins.  James had so much fun crawling on everything.  He especially liked the little tractors.  They were so cute!  He also enjoyed the corn maze.  James and I actually got lost in the corn maze.  I was kind of embarrassed about it because it was for kids.  It was really confusing!  James kept standing up in the wagon while I was sweating and trying to find a way out....that didn't help either.  So we went back out the same way we came in.  Oh well, it was still fun.  It was a very hot day so trying to get a "good" picture with nice light was not happening.  Good light or bad, it was still a really fun afternoon!









 This was a cute little house made of hay.  It was adorable. 















 Here is our pile of pumpkins and gourds.  I say we did pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. He is so crazy cute!!! This would have been an awesome Smith-Thompson outing!

    ReplyDelete