Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life is Good

  What can I say, life is good.   Yesterday afternoon we had a little jam session with James.  We do this alot with him and he loves it.  Jer plays the guitar and sings to James while I sing along and usually dance around, depending on the song, ha.  Usually we sing songs that are about worship.  I love singing these songs over James.  I know he doesn't know the words and he doesn't know what we are singing about, but he looks so intently at us as if he did.  When we was a newborn, playing the piano or guitar was the best way to get him to calm down if he was fussy.  I really think he loves music.  I don't want to be the kind of parent that forces their child to do something, but I really hope he enjoys music as much as his momma and dad.  
  I also think my husband is the greatest father.  He loves his boy so much.  These pictures warm my heart every time I look at them.  







2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. They warm my heart also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogs way more than facebook, so I will be a faithful follower. Your family is adorable and I'm excited to be able to keep up with what you all are doing! So keep writing! Tara

    ReplyDelete