Sunday, August 7, 2011

The 4th of July: OKC

I love that I am from Oklahoma.  It is such a cute state with lots and lots of fields, open space, blue skies, and wild flowers.  I love that about my state.  Every time I visit I feel so free, maybe its just all the open space and all the natural beauty, but either way, I love it.

This year I was fortunate enough to go back for the 4th of July.  The 4th of July is a really big deal at our house...next to Christmas and Thanksgiving I would say this is the next big holiday for us.  My mom goes all out with the cooking, baking, and decorating.  This year she even decorated her bike and the kids wagon, ha!  My dad goes all out with the fireworks.  You will see the pics below, but the fireworks are off the charts.  We have our own private fireworks display and it is amazing!

We did a little photo shoot with little man James, the family, and the cousins.  I LOVE the picture of James and his cousin Anistyn in the red wagon!

Sorry this post is super duper late! 

































1 comment: