Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen!!

Happy Easter everyone!  Wow did we have an eventful Easter this year.  I am so incredibly tired right now so I am not going to write alot, but I wanted to get this post up for our parents since they keep asking me for pictures.

The Easter bunny made his first visit to the Smith household.  James loved his little basket, especially his Rangers hat, bat, and ball.  We had some Easter themed pancakes and got all dressed up for church.  Church was amazing as always and especially today as we celebrated the resurrection of our Savior.  We then had some friends over for an Easter lunch.   We had a ton of food!!!  I roasted my first turkey.  I was so nervous, but thanks to my mom, my mother-in-law, and Pam and Mark Wade it was a success!  We had a little egg hunt in the backyard and then took a few family photos.  The family photos were a little difficult but I posted the best one of the bunch.

All in all it was a great day.

He is Risen, He is Risen indeed!


















7 comments:

  1. I have so many comments!!!
    1. Those forst few pictures... HOW is he so old, I just don't understand!!!
    2. Jerimiah is hairless now!
    3. AAAdorable Easter decor, I didn't even take mine out of the shed this year (gasp!) I think this is the first holiday I haven't decorated for in 6 years!
    4. If you tell me that you made all that food yourself I am going to be doing some serious self-loathing.
    5. Those ARE some really big eggs!
    6. You. Are. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot one...
    The pancakes!!! Can't handle them! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just so darn cute!! James, I'm talking about James Jerimiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. How blessed you guys are. What a beautiful family! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang! I am so proud to call you my friend! And yes...that James is exceptionally cute! Good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious pictures. James looks adorable and so does the whole family. Love the Easter tree and the precious tablecloth. What good finds you got in A town. Happy Easter! Love seeing that precious grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had an awesome time. Thanks for having us over guys. Looking forward to more good times to come :)

    ReplyDelete